Leo Burnett Unveils 2019 Cannes Lions Predictions
Ən yaxşı 20 Cannes Lions namizədi, yaradıcılığı gerçək insani dəyər ilə örnəkləndirməkdədir.
Leo Burnett Worldwide published its 32nd annual Cannes Predictions, a list that forecasts the top 20 contenders for the industry’s most prestigious global awards. The 66th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will be held in Cannes, France, from June 17-21, 2019.
The annual Leo Burnett Cannes Predictions has an impeccable track record of accuracy in predicting campaigns with a strong likelihood of winning a coveted Lion. For more than three decades, Cannes Predictions have achieved nearly 90% accuracy.
Leo Burnett Worldwide Executive Chairman & Global Chief Creative Officer, Mark Tutssel, curated this year’s list for the 17th consecutive year. Tutssel has served as jury president at Cannes five times, presided over the inaugural Sustainable Development Goals Lions jury in 2018 and has earned more than 600 Cannes Lions throughout his career.
“The creative communications landscape is rapidly evolving and award-winning work is more and more diverse,” said Tutssel. “This year’s Cannes Predictions are a true patchwork quilt of creative ideas that connect with people, harness human emotion and add value to people’s lives. Our industry’s greatest charge is to use creativity as a tool to create human value and move people to act.”
The annual Cannes Predictions list is compiled from a yearlong evaluation of work that reflects global industry trends. This year, four trends emerged.
Full List of the Top 20 Cannes Contenders:
- Nike “Just Do It ‘Dream Crazy’” // Wieden + Kennedy (Portland, USA)
- Pernod Ricard – Ruavieja “The Time We Have Left” // Leo Burnett (Madrid, Spain)
- John Lewis & Partners “The Boy and the Piano” // Adam&eveDDB (London, UK)
- Chicken Ramen “Akuma No Kimura” // Dentsu Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Mars Wrigley Confectionary – Skittles “Broadway the Rainbow” // DDB (Chicago, USA)
- Amazon Prime “Great Shows Stay With You” // Droga5 (London, UK)
- Centre Pompidou “Souvenirs de Paris” // Marcel (Paris, France)
- Burger King “Whopper Detour” // FCB (New York, USA)
- Essity “Viva La Vulva” // AMV BBDO (London, UK)
- The New York Public Library “Insta Novels” // Mother (New York, USA)
- HBO “Westworld: The Maze” // 360i (New York, USA)
- Kraft Heinz – Country Time Lemonade “Legal-Ade” // Leo Burnett (Chicago, USA)
- Adidas “Billie Jean King Your Shoes” // TBWAChiatDay (New York, USA)
- Shiseido “My Crayon Project” // R/GA (Tokyo, Japan)
- IKEA “Museum of Romanticism” // McCann (Madrid, Spain)
- Microsoft Xbox “Football Decoded” // McCann (London, UK)
- FELGTB “The Hidden Flag” // LOLA MullenLowe (Madrid, Spain)
- The New York Times “The Truth Is Worth It” // Droga5 (New York, USA)
- Carlings “adDRESS the Future” // VIRTUE (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Netflix “Narcos The Censor’s Cut” // J. Walter Thompson (Bangkok, Thailand)
For more information visit: https://leoburnett.com/articles/news/leo-burnett-unveils-2019-cannes-lions-predictions